- (11/14) Getting output from shell_exec() at all timesTAGS:Web ProgrammingWeb Server Admin
- (06/12) View Layer - Getting count of Entities in View in Cakephp 3TAGS:CakephpCake3
- (05/23) Changing URL in beforeRedirect() in Component - Cakephp 3TAGS:CakephpCake3Web Programming
- (01/28) Foundation CSS Framework ResourcesTAGS:FoundationCss
- (01/27) Change View File from Controller in CakePHP 3TAGS:CakephpCake3UsageWeb Programming
- (01/13) Loading Model/Table Anywhere in Cake3TAGS:Cake3Cakephp
- (10/06) CURL PHP 5.5 Issue on Windows (Using Twilio SDK)
Subscribe to my feed
Iis Tagged Blog Posts
Posted on 09/17/2009 at 04:25 pm | Viewed 11,988 times | 0 comments
My production server is a LAMP server. I love it. I have one cental location for my CakePHP application and symlink the folders I need to each individual hosting account. It's pretty easy to do and very powerful. I work on another server that is Windows 2003. Everytime I sit down to do work, I bemoan not having the ability to create symlinks. Turns out there is a way...
Posted on 09/02/2009 at 12:02 pm | Viewed 7,920 times | 0 comments
I have been trying to install MySQL on a web server running Windows 2003 for quite a while now. I was finally successful! Here's how I did it...
Does your server have a hard-coded IP address?
If so, you need to make localhost refer to the manually assigned IP address in your hosts file. This file is located in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc.
Posted on 07/15/2009 at 11:11 am | Viewed 9,771 times | 1 comment
An interesting thing happens on Windows 2003 Server (IIS 6) when you try and play a .flv file through an embedded shockwave player...nothing. Well, actually you get a 404 error.
Fixing the .flv 404 error is simple
All you need to do is tell the IIS server that the MIME type for .flv exists. Then, the web server can send the appropriate MIME-TYPE header when needed.
Full Tag List
- Web Programming
- Site Avenger
- Empty Table
- Graphic Design
- Internet Marketing
- From The Hip
- Midcoast Magnet
- User Group
- Web Server Admin
- 404 Errors
- Web Design
- Internet Explorer
- Forum Answers
- Cakephp 13
- Jquery Ui
- Quick Tip