- (11/14) Getting output from shell_exec() at all timesTAGS:Web ProgrammingWeb Server Admin
- (06/12) View Layer - Getting count of Entities in View in Cakephp 3TAGS:CakephpCake3
- (05/23) Changing URL in beforeRedirect() in Component - Cakephp 3TAGS:CakephpCake3Web Programming
- (01/28) Foundation CSS Framework ResourcesTAGS:FoundationCss
- (01/27) Change View File from Controller in CakePHP 3TAGS:CakephpCake3UsageWeb Programming
- (01/13) Loading Model/Table Anywhere in Cake3TAGS:Cake3Cakephp
- (10/06) CURL PHP 5.5 Issue on Windows (Using Twilio SDK)
Subscribe to my feed
What Personal Information About Web Site Visitors ("Customers") Does The MainelyDesign.com Website ("MDC") Gather?
The information MDC learns from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your web site experience at MDC. Here are the types of information MDC gathers.
- Information Provided By You: MDC receives and stores any information you enter on MDC or give MDC in any other way. You may choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the features. MDC uses the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our web site, and communicating with you, the customer.
- Automatically Received/Retrieved Information: MDC receives and stores certain types of information whenever you interact with MDC. For example, like many Web sites, MDC uses "cookies," and MDC obtains certain types of information when your Web browser accesses MDC.
- E-mail: If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact MDC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information from Other Sources: MDC might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that MDC transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of MDC's coolest features, and MDC recommends that you leave them turned on.
Does MDC Share the Information It Receives From Me? If so, what information?
- Third-Party Service Providers: MDC may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on MDC's behalf. Examples include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Such third-party providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- MDC works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, during credit card processing transactions.
- MDC reveals only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, MDC transmits the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
MDC may also display targeted advertising based on personal information about users. Although MDC does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a targeted advertisement meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad (for example, users who like to program in CakePHP).
MDC serves ads from Google's AdSense program. Please note:
- Google uses the DoubleClick DART cookie to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information.
Are Children Allowed to Use MDC?
If you are under 18, you may use MDC only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.