- (11/14) Getting output from shell_exec() at all timesTAGS:Web ProgrammingWeb Server Admin
- (06/12) View Layer - Getting count of Entities in View in Cakephp 3TAGS:CakephpCake3
- (05/23) Changing URL in beforeRedirect() in Component - Cakephp 3TAGS:CakephpCake3Web Programming
- (01/28) Foundation CSS Framework ResourcesTAGS:FoundationCss
- (01/27) Change View File from Controller in CakePHP 3TAGS:CakephpCake3UsageWeb Programming
- (01/13) Loading Model/Table Anywhere in Cake3TAGS:Cake3Cakephp
- (10/06) CURL PHP 5.5 Issue on Windows (Using Twilio SDK)
Subscribe to my feed
Firefox Tagged Blog Posts
Posted on 09/24/2009 at 11:03 am | Viewed 9,689 times | 0 comments
Another IE/FF Inconsistancy?
I thought I had ran into an interesting (and new) CSS bug. I was using Trebuchet MS as my font for my H2s. It was rendering perfect in Internet Explorer but not in Firefox. In Firefox, all caps. In IE, small-caps. What gives?
Small-caps only working in Internet Explorer?
Posted on 08/06/2009 at 02:38 pm | Viewed 26,653 times | 7 comments
I can't believe it! I spent hours trying to get the mod_rewrite rules working in .htaccess on Network Solutions' servers. Everything I tried didn't work. Using the default .htaccess (from Cake distribution) failed. I've used the distribution on several servers and never had any issue with the rewrite rules. However, Network Solutions's mod_rewrite works differently than [all] other servers.
Posted on 07/22/2009 at 10:24 am | Viewed 8,528 times | 0 comments
I've come across this thing a few times before- there's a strange space below images in Firefox, but not in IE. I finally found a nice explanation as to why it happens, which I wanted to post here.
Images are displayed inline by default. When you are using an image as a block (like when you want an image to take up the entire top half of a page) you'll get some mysterious white space below the image, but only in Firefox. For once, IE actually seems to render the CSS appropriately.
Full Tag List
- Web Programming
- Site Avenger
- Empty Table
- Graphic Design
- Internet Marketing
- From The Hip
- Midcoast Magnet
- User Group
- Web Server Admin
- 404 Errors
- Web Design
- Internet Explorer
- Forum Answers
- Cakephp 13
- Jquery Ui
- Quick Tip