- (11/14) Getting output from shell_exec() at all timesTAGS:Web ProgrammingWeb Server Admin
- (06/12) View Layer - Getting count of Entities in View in Cakephp 3TAGS:CakephpCake3
- (05/23) Changing URL in beforeRedirect() in Component - Cakephp 3TAGS:CakephpCake3Web Programming
- (01/28) Foundation CSS Framework ResourcesTAGS:FoundationCss
- (01/27) Change View File from Controller in CakePHP 3TAGS:CakephpCake3UsageWeb Programming
- (01/13) Loading Model/Table Anywhere in Cake3TAGS:Cake3Cakephp
- (10/06) CURL PHP 5.5 Issue on Windows (Using Twilio SDK)
Subscribe to my feed
Cool Stuff with CakePHP: Cryptable Behavior
Posted on 11/20/2009 at 11:19 am by Kevin Wentworth
Viewed 8,252 times | 0 comments
There is so much cool stuff out there that's already been done with CakePHP. In an attempt to catalog it for my own use later, I'm going to start creating blog posts that highlight cool behaviors, components, etc. for CakePHP. This is the first one.
From the Bakery: "A behavior that will automatically encrypt/decrypt specified fields in a model, using your choice of cipher, key, and IV."